The Company is focused on the protection privileges of Users, clients, and different guests. This Policy covers your decisions concerning the sharing of your data on the Company Websites and Payment Gateway and keeping in mind that utilizing the Services offered by the Company.
- 1.Visitors Of Our Sites
- 2.Merchants, who sign up for our Services of payment gateway.
- 3.Multichain wallet holders, who are using our crypto wallets.
What information do we collect?
1. Visitors Of Website
- Technical information, including IP address; the type of browser, devices, and operating systems you use, the pages you visit and the features you use; access dates and times;
- Email address (e.g., when you subscribe to our blog)
- Full name (e.g., when you submit a support request)
2. Merchants who have signed up for our services.
- Full name of the business and merchant
- Merchant email address ( it can be business Email Id)
- Merchants Website URL and IP address
- Business or merchants phone number
We may use this information for risk management purposes to comply with Singapore laws and regulations.
3. Multichain Wallet Holder
- Email address
- Full name
- Phone Number
Multichain may collect some additional information in efforts to combat fraud, illegal activity, or comply with laws and regulations.
Reason for Collecting Personal Information
We use the information collected by us to operate our business, provide better our Services, and in some cases if there is any external government or law force for the required data, and to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
- Provide better services
- To inform you of any updates
- To solve any dispute related to our services.
- To protect business and to work according to law
- Risk management
Protection & Storage Personal Information
We take the security of information very seriously by using administrative, technical, and physical security to safeguard personal information in our possession. However, we do not guarantee the security of the information that we collect & store. Certainly, we do not share information with any third parties but in any scenario of governmental or law enforcement pressure, we might have to share data with them.
Personal Data Protection Act
Multichain, we take our responsibilities under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) of Singapore. The PDPA covers personal data stored in electronic and non-electronic formats. It comprises various requirements governing the collection, use, disclosure, and care of personal data in Singapore.
Personal Data Deletion
Right to be forgotten – This right is also known as the "right to erasure." It is an individual’s right to have personal information erased or to prevent processing in specific circumstances.
Grievance or Support